BUSINESS CASE – CHICHIBU 1.0 MW
- Hergo Sun Japan K.K has been the first non-Japanese company to be awarded a public tender.
- In November 2015 started the construction of the plant.
- The construction was carried out by KCCS a division of Kyocera group on the basis of a turnkey EPC contract.
- The PV Plant entered into operation on February 27th 2016.
- The O&M activities will be performed by the Japanese DJKSS, a joint venture of Infrastrutture Group.
- Available surface
- 2.1 ha
- 40 ¥/kWh
- Production * June 2016